CCALA offers a variety of resources for early childhood education providers.
- California Early Care and Education Workforce Registry – The Registry is a web-based professional portfolio to store and track ECE providers education, training, professional growth, and employment.
- Quality Start Los Angeles (Quality Start LA or QSLA) – The Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) of Los Angeles County
- Gateways for Early Educators™ – A professional development system of training and individualized coaching support.
- The Early Care and Education Learning Collaborative (ECELC) – Provides cohorts of child care centers with in-depth training on best practices related to physical activity, nutrition, breastfeeding support, screen time and family engagement.
- Find a Training Workshop – Find a training workshop at any of the CCALA agencies across the county using the California ECE Workforce Registry.
- CCALA Gateways Trainer Registry – The Gateways Trainer Registry verifies and ensures high quality trainers for the workshops provided across LA County through the Alliance R&R and AP agencies.
- Additional Resources
Find A Training Workshop
The California ECE Workforce Registry lists all the workshops offered throughout LA County at all of the Alliance partner R&R agencies. You must have a Registry Profile to access our Training Calendar. To sign-up and search for trainings, click here.
Our heartfelt THANKS to the funders that make our programs possible:
- California Department of Education, Early Care and Learning Division
- First 5 California
- Heising-Simons Foundation
- First 5 Los Angeles
- Department of Public Health, Maternal, Child, & Adolescent Health Programs
- Los Angeles County Office of Education – Quality Start Los Angeles