CCALA offers a number of Training and Coaching programs to early childhood educators/child care providers. The California ECE Workforce Registry lists all the workshops offered throughout LA County at all of the Alliance partner R&R agencies. To search for and sign up for trainings, click here. Additional Training and Coaching Programs include:
- Gateways for Early EducatorsTM – Gateways provides training workshops.
- CHLACC – Choose Health L.A. Child Care offers workshops and follow-up coaching on the topics of healthy nutrition and physical activity for children in child care.
- ECELC – The Early Care and Education Learning Collaborative recruits cohorts of child care centers to be a part of in-depth training on best practices related to physical activity, nutrition, breastfeeding support, screen time and family engagement.
- CCALA Trainer Registry – Maintains trainer information for approved trainers in the area of early childhood information.
Our heartfelt THANKS to the Funders that make our programs possible:
- First 5 Los Angeles
- California Department of Education, Early Education and Support Division
- Department of Public Health, Maternal, Child, & Adolescent Health Programs
- Los Angeles County Office of Education – Quality Start Los Angeles
- Nemours, through the Centers for Disease Control